Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Foreign Money Necklace

So one day I got this sudden urge to make a bracelet out of foreign money. And well I had about five or six coins and made a bracelet from that. But when everyone started seeing my bracelet, they offered to give me foreign money that they had and pretty soon my collection of coins grew so much that I had to make it into a necklace. I do wear it, but not that often cause well it's heavy(for a necklace) and well I don't want to wear out the specialness of it.:)  Here's all the coins I used on it. The list goes in order from the coin starting in the top on the left and going around counter-clockwise.(I'm sorry if I'm not using the correct terms, I tried my best to read what is on the coins):
UK- 5 pence
Eygpt- 25pt.
Canada- 25cents
Republic of Italy- 10
Eygpt- 1 pound
Somalia- 10 shillings
Uzbekistan(?)- 10 qepick(?)
Eygpt- 50 piastres
US- 25 cents
Bermuda- 10 cents
Isreal- 1/2 new sheqel
Cuba- 25 cents
Bahamas- 1 cent
US- 5 cents
East Caribbean States- 25 cents
US- golden dollar($1)
US- 10 cents
Vietnam- 5000 dong
Canada- 5 cents
Japan- 50 yen
Euro- 10 cents
India- 1 rupee
Mexico- 50 cents
Aruba- 10 cents
US- 1 cent

No comments:

Post a Comment